Sales Documentation Assistant
- Maintain and monitor client database for projects
- Automation of all database use to provide accurate and correct reports
- Check accuracy and completeness of documents submitted by sales agents
- Preparation of legal documents needed for the conversion of sales
- Submission of weekly/monthly sales reservation report for projects
- Preparation of turn over documents
- Facilitate the transfer of title/issuance of tax declaration to individual buyers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Computer literate and keen to details
- Can work in minimum supervision
- Willing to start immediately
- Full-Time position(s) available.