- Prepares Financial Reports
- Prepares Quarterly Tax Remittances
- Responsible in reviewing and implementing effective internal control systems and financial procedures and processes and follow up on timely payment, check for discrepancies and resolve any outstanding issues
- Oversees and manages the accounting personnel to ensure the accuracy of accounting data recording.
- Check and approves check vouchers and other financial documents.
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Candidate must be a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT (CPA)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY ONLY.
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Available ASAP